Featured

18 Céline Dion Wedding Songs Perfect for Your Ceremony or Reception

 

celine dion

GETTY IMAGES

When it comes to love ballads, it doesn't get more iconic than Céline Dion. She and her music transcend generations with classics like "Because You Loved Me," "The Power of Love," and "My Heart Will Go On." But that's only just the tip of the iceberg (pun not intended). True Céline fans—those who read her lyrics line by line, taking note of each one's meaning—know that some of her most profound love songs are those lesser-used in weddings.

Ahead, 18 Céline Dion songs to play at your ceremony or reception.

01of 18

"Have You Ever Been In Love," by Céline Dion

Lyrics of Love: "Have you ever been in love/You could touch the moonlight/When your heart's shooting stars/You're holding heaven in your arms/Have you ever been so in love"

02of 18

"Love Can Move Mountains," by Céline Dion

Lyrics of Love: "Anything that we want to do we can do now/There ain't nothing in our way, baby/Nothing our love couldn't rise above"

03of 18

"River Deep, Mountain High," by Céline Dion

Lyrics of Love: "And do I love you my oh my/Yeah river deep mountain high/If I lost you would I cry/Oh, how I love you baby, baby, baby, baby"

04of 18

"How Does A Moment Last Forever," by Céline Dion

Lyrics of Love: "It is love we must hold onto/Never easy, but we try/Sometimes our happiness is captured/Somehow, our time and place stand still/Love lives on inside our hearts and always will"

05of 18

"All The Way," by Céline Dion

Lyrics of Love: "Who knows where the road will lead us/Only a fool would say/But if you'll let me love you/It's for sure I'm gonna love you/All the way"

06of 18

"The Power Of Love," by Céline Dion

Lyrics of Love: "Even though there may be times/It seems I'm far away/Never wonder where I am/'Cause I am always by your side"

07of 18

"The Reason," by Céline Dion

Lyrics of Love: "You are the reason/You are the reason I wake up every day/And sleep through the night/You are the reason, the reason"

08of 18

"The Color Of My Love," by Céline Dion

Lyrics of Love: "I'll paint a sun to warm your heart/Swearing that we'll never part/That's the color of my love"

09of 18

"One Heart," by Céline Dion

Lyrics of Love: "If you got one heart you are followin'/One dream keeps you wondering/Love lights your way through the night"

10of 18

"Because You Loved Me," by Céline Dion

Lyrics of Love: "You were my strength when I was weak/You were my voice when I couldn't speak"

11of 18

"My Heart Will Go On," by Céline Dion

Lyrics of Love: "Love can touch us one time/And last for a lifetime/And never let go 'til we're gone"

12of 18

"Taking Chances," by Céline Dion

Lyrics of Love: "There's nothing like love to pull you up/When you're laying down on the floor there"

13of 18

"I'm Alive," by Céline Dion

Lyrics of Love: "You've set my heart on fire/Filled me with love/Made me a woman on clouds above"

14of 18

"I Know What Love Is," by Céline Dion

Lyrics of Love: "I will fly/And you'll be there to guide me/Straight up to my heart's highest wish/I feel you close to me/And I know what love is"

15of 18

"Naked," by Céline Dion

Lyrics of Love: "Under this midnight sky/With you here by my side/There's nothing that I could hide/You know me better than anybody else"

16of 18

"When I Fall In Love," by Céline Dion

Lyrics of Love: "And the moment I can feel that you feel that way too/Is when I fall in love/When I fall in love/When I fall in love with you"

17of 18

"To Love You More," by Céline Dion

Lyrics of Love: "I'll be waiting for you/Here inside my heart/I'm the one who wants to love you more"

18of 18

"Falling Into You," by Céline Dion

Lyrics of Love: "I'm falling into you/This dream could come true/And it feels so good/Falling into you/Catch me, don't let me drop/Love me, don't ever stop

Comments